As of 2006, we are part of Independent European medical laboratories of German corporation "Synlab GmbH". It gives us the right to receive equipment and reagents from the leading manufacturers in the field of laboratory services.
Medical diagnostic company "Synlab" has been in place since 2002 and for more than a decade we have been being an independent laboratory in the Republic of Belarus.
Analyzes and consultations in "Synlab" is always professionally!
Medical diagnostic company "Synlab" offers services:
- Consulting and medical assistance of dermatologist, gynecologist, allergist, pediatrician, medicine physician, endocrinologist, oncologist, rheumatologist, cardiologist
- Ultrasonography (ultrasonic diagnostics)
- Functional diagnostics (ECG (Electrocardiography), Holter-monitoring)
- A wide complex of modern laboratory researches
Among the laboratory researches are:
- Clinical laboratory research
- Biochemical laboratory research
- Blood clotting system values
- ALPA syndrome (Antiphospholipid syndrome)
- Risk factors for developing blood clots (thrombosis)
- ABO/Rh (Blood type and Rhesus factor ascertaining)
- The hormones
- STIs (sexually transmitted infections)
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Semen analysis
- TORCH infections
- Hepatitis diagnostics
- Specific infections
- Parasitic infections
- Diagnosis of tick-borne encephalitis and Lyme Borreliosis
- Cancer-spicific Tumor markers
- Early diagnosis of pregnancy and immunological infertility
- Ovarian function assessment
- Diagnosis of autoimmune diseases
- Allergy and food intolerance tests
- Diagnosis of neurological diseases
- Rhinocytogram (nasal mucus analysis)
- We constantly follow novelties and regularly add new tests to the list of our services.
- Minimal waiting time for the result
- Convenient work schedule
- Blood samples are stored with us for 5 days, allowing us to carry out additional tests if necessary, without having to take blood again
- We are constantly striving to reduce the cost of our services, which allows us to keep prices at an acceptable level.
- All the results you can also get by mail, fax or e-mail.
Please note that a specialist consultation is required: advertised medical services may have contraindications and adverse reactions.